If you’re an entrepreneur in Los Banos who want to renew your Barangay Business Clearance this year, you have to meet the requirements in employing a security agency’s services.
You are expected to bring the following:
- Notarized lease contract for business renting a space or area
- A photocopy of your business permit for old businesses
- A photocopy of DTI permit
- A sample of your official receipt (with BIR number)
- For businesses employing the services of a Security Agency (as per Barangay Ordinance 04 Series of 2005)
- Type written bio data of all security guards to be posted in your business with 2×2 and full body picture
- 2012 barangay clearance of the security guards
- For apartments / boarding houses / bed spaces / apartelles / and other businesses engaged in renting our residential spaces to transients:
- Typewritten biodata with 2×2 colored picture and whole body colored picture of tenants / lessors (as per Barangay Ordinance 06 Series of 2005)
- Typewritten biodata with 2×2 colored picture and whole body colored picture of security personnel (as per Barangay Ordinance 04 Series of 2005)
- Sample of lease contract
The requirements for security guards were highlighted to tighten security in Los Banos after the case of of a UPLB student, Given Grace Cebanico, involving the security guard of a business establishment. Councilor Allan R. Leron of Barangay Batong Malake says that businesses must complete their requirements. This is one measure of the local government to ensure the safety of the businesses and their clientele in the community.
by Dhanicca Domingo
with reports from Jeanina Casusi and Jomarie Bernadine Angela Dizon